June Inventory & Art
13 June 2011 by 3
Hello Friends of Salvage Works!We've had a busy spring here and are looking forward to an even busier summer. First things first!
New inventory this montha bunch of great collectibles:
- barn and medical lighting
- a set of 8 antique oak chairs
- some cool homemade furniture
- awesome commercial baking pans
- 20 pieces gently used pine 1x12x12
- a batch of economy 2x4's
- a perfect unpainted 5 panel door in jamb
- matching craftsman style trim
- a bunch of vintage hardware
- a set of 6 divided light casement windows - each the size of a small door!
- nice obscure glass
- 10 chicken coops!
- 1600 board feet of barn wood for a wine cellar; prepped, milled and oiled!
- more beeboxes
- a couple of fir slabs for outdoor signage
- lots and lots of milling for customers
- last (May) Third Thursday featured Janet Julian, who had a great turn out for her “Souvenir” show
- the Kenton Street Fair was awesome and Salvage Works represented with a cavalcade of Paul Bunyans and Donnie the goat!
- plus our coaster car took 2nd place - kudos to fearless builder and driver Matt Potter!
And more events are coming up (see the sidebar for details):
Join us this week for June’s Third Thursday opening featuring art by Brent Wear on 6/16Stop by for special Sunday hours during the North Portland Sunday Parkways on 6/26